COLOR RECOMMENDATIONS (in order) for Alaska’s most sought after bottom fish.
1. Halibut Jigs ~ White, blue, green, pink, orange, black, aqua.
2. Lingcod Jigs ~ Orange, pink, blue, white, green, aqua, black.
3. Yelloweye Jigs ~ Blue, orange, pink, white, black, aqua, green.
4. Rockfish Jigs ~ Orange, black, white, blue, orange, green, aqua.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO HELP INCREASE THE LIFE OF YOUR HOOK RIGS!
1. Dry the flashing light unit when done fishing to insure the light is shut off and saving battery life.
2. Avoid using the jig weight as a handle to subdue fish that are flopping and twisting. Grasp your line instead and ride out the storm!
3. Avoid torquing & wrenching hooks with pliers, channel locks etc. while removing hooks. Use a proper hook removal tool and back the hook out opposite of how it went in.
Go back to Flashing Hook Rigs “BUY NOW” page