ALASKA HALIBUT JIGS and LINGCOD JIGS by KODIAK CUSTOM FISHING TACKLE are designed to catch anything from WORLD RECORD sized HALIBUT, LINGCOD and YELLOWEYE to all the tasty ROCKFISH, SALMON and bottom feeders that reside in the ocean. We recommend using 130+ lb. test line with our commercial grade saltwater gear. Use Kodiak Custom Bottom Fish Jigs with or without bait, a medium-speed jigging motion, approx. 1-10 feet off bottom and bounce the bottom regularly to monitor depth changes. Approx. 11.5 inches = total length of KODIAK CUSTOM HALIBUT & LINGCOD JIGS.
SEE BOTTOM FISH JIGS COLOR OPTIONS (Click here)
COLOR RECOMMENDATIONS (in order) for Alaska’s most sought after bottom fish.
1. Halibut Jigs ~ Blue, white, arctic bird, pink, orange, green, black, aqua.
2. Lingcod Jigs ~ Arctic Bird, pink, white, orange, blue, green, aqua, black.
3. Yelloweye Jigs ~ Orange, pink, white, arctic bird, black, blue, aqua, green.
4. Rockfish Jigs ~ Pink, orange, arctic bird, white, black, blue, green, pink, aqua.
COST PER JIG/SIZE:
1. approx. 6 oz. – $15.49 BUY NOW!!!
2. approx. 10 oz. – $19.49 BUY NOW!!!
3. approx. 14 oz. – $22.25 BUY NOW!!!
Our new & improved trailer hook system virtually eliminated trailer hook breakage! We now use 400 lb. test monofilament line that attaches the new style, “Live Bait” trailer hook and our commercial grade fishing gear is literally unbreakable!
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO HELP INCREASE THE LIFE OF YOUR JIG!
1. Avoid using the jig weight as a handle to subdue fish that are flopping and twisting. Grasp your line instead and ride out the storm!
2. Avoid torquing and wrenching hooks with pliers, channel locks etc. while removing hooks. Back the hook out, opposite of how it went in.
Visit our PHOTOS page to see heavy hitting results from KODIAK CUSTOM BOTTOM FISH JIGS, HALIBUT JIGS & LINGCOD JIGS!